777 Tiffin Sambar Powder – 100g BUy1 Get1 Free
Tiffin is the most preferred meal on any day. In many households, an integral part of any Tiffin is “Sambar“. This thought gave birth to 777 Tiffin Sambar Powder – a special recipe to prepare typical South Indian Sambar for your Tiffins like Idly, Pongal, Vada, Dosai, Upma, Oothampam etc.
777 Foods – the pioneer of Traditional Madras Sambar offers you a specialised recipe for Sambar which makes your Tiffin wholesome n delightful.
- Pressure cook one cup of Moong Dhall (approx 70g) & Thoor Dhall (approx 30g) in 3 cups of water till it is fully smashed.
- In another vessel, take 1 cup of squeezed tamarind juice using 20g of tamarind.
- Now in a cooking pan, take required quantity of edible oil and prepare seasoning using mustard and fenugreek. To this add two cut onions and 3 chopped green chillies and fry till the onions start turning pale brown. Then add 2 cut tomatoes and sauté for 2 minutes followed by cooked vegetables of your choice.
- Add the above tamarind juice, and required quantity of salt and let it boil for 2 minutes.
- Now add 2 tablespoon (approx. 20g) of 777 Tiffin Sambar Powder and the readily kept cooked dhalls and boil for 5 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as an accompaniment for all kinds of South Indian Tiffins.
This Sambar will be sufficient for 4 people.